Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Temper, Temper Al Haynesworth

I'll admit I originally thought that the five game suspension that Al Haynesworth received for stomping Andre Gurode was just right. I know many people were saying Haynesworth should be suspended for the entire season. I thought that was ridiculously harsh but now I have recently learned about some previous incidents involving Haynesworth that make me think maybe big Al does need more than five games off. In fact he might need permanent time off, as in kicked out of football.

Haynesworth's previous problems had been hidden from attention because they mostly took place in practice. For example, during 2003 Titans training camp, Haynesworth kicked center Justin Hartwig, now with Carolina. ESPN has shown a clip of this fight from camp and it is just a straight punk move by Haynesworth. During the clip you see Haynesworth and Hartwig engaged in a one on one drill. At the end of the drill Hartwig falls and Haynesworth kicks him straight in the chest!

But that's not all! Read a list of Haynesworth's other incidents here. It may surprise you, but then again, now that we are learning what kind of a punk Haynesworth is, maybe not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fat piece of trash. They need to punk him in public and then see if he gets mad. What a bitch. He said he was not a dirty player--whatever. I hate him. I hope when he gets to come back he gets punked. They should throw batteries and bags of urine on him!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home