Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rivalry Week - Booooo Philly and OU!

Unless you live in a cave, then you know that is a big week for football, especially for hated rivalries. My beloved Cowboys take on the gay Iggles this week and the saddest thing may be that with all the T.O. hype this hated rivalry may overshadow one of my other hated rivalries, Texas and Oklahoma. Man is Oklahoma a gay team. Well hopefully for the rest of this week I will do my best to talk mad trash about Philly and OU.
Today I want to kick it off with some Philly trash. The Eagles have some of the rowdiest fans in all of sports. Don’t believe me? Just take a look at this. Yup, that’s right, they actually have a post dedicated to deciding on what they should throw at T.O. and the Cowboys Sunday. If you scroll down in the comments section on that post, you can find where I did my best to stand up for the ‘Boys by posting a link to this clip:


But I have to admit, they came back pretty good by posting a link to the clip of Irvin’s death at the Vet. Cowboys fans will have the last laugh Sunday after the victory! Here is something to tide you over until then. Go Cowboys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Bags of urine? Are they for reals? I couldn't see the video, my work computer says I do not have access to that page. Damn Situ what did you put to have it restrict me? Anyway, yeah, we will have the last laugh Sunday. Wanna represent like we do at Cooper games? I know we'll be at home, but still.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home