Monday, October 23, 2006

Kenny Rogers Ca-Ca Hands

I was going to write a nice post about the Kenny Rogers brown stuff controversy but then I came across a post at The Sports Pulse that basically said everything that I was going to. So why do the work when you can have someone else do it for you! I will say this, if I was a Cardinals player I would be pissed that my manager didn’t do anything about the brown stuff. I mean if I’m competing for a world championship, I’ll take every opportunity I can to bust my opponent. Then again maybe LaRussa was afraid of something like this happening again.

Check out “Is Kenny Rogers a cheater or just dumb?” (The Sports Pulse)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

oh why did that puss say that it was dirt when it was on his hands the last 3 games? That fool doesn't wash. I wouldn't shake his hands that's for sure!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home