Saturday, October 21, 2006

Silva Sportz Has A New Friend

It’s true, Silva Sportz has made a new pal. David runs the site SportsBlogging.net where he reviews and posts about sports blogs. Why does this man do this you might ask? For one simple reason, he likes it! David is an admitted sports junkie who says he “scours the internet for new sports blogs every day”. I recently submitted Silva Sportz to David so that he could check it out and give any critiques he had. Here is what David had to say about us. I know what you’re thinking and no I didn’t pay him anything and no we are not related. His generous comments notwithstanding, I do enjoy the site. He has some helful tips posted and obviously features a nice variety or sports blogs. So check it and be sure to show him some love.

SportsBlogging.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate the post!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home