Sunday, October 29, 2006

Luckafye


There is a new Cooper post up at GoFridayNight.com. Check it out using the link in the right column. Also since this is a-low week, be sure to check the blog at Go Friday Night everyday this week because we will try to post something often. We might even post our juicier a-low posts here at Silva Sportz just because the Abilene Reporter News sanctions me on the Cougar blog but I am my own grandpa here baby! Aww, Vegas baby! (meaning the Silva boyz are in charge and we post whatever we want here) Go Cougars!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, what was removed? I can't wait for the Eagles to get their first district loss to us, it's gonna be great!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hey losers this isn't the section where you try to clown on each other. why don't you make a gnat versus gnat blog for that.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant play off loss. My bad.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit Sarah, you had it right. Either way, A-Low is goin down! God, somebody hit me in the head with a machete!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

now why would you make fun of a murdered Trevor Berbick? Wait I just had a great halloween costume idea....

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home