Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Raiders Suck


Did you see the “game” against the Chargers and the Raiders Monday night? I say “game” in quotes because it can hardly be called that. The Raiders were dominated all around. No wonder the Raiders in the pic are crying. It started with the awful offense gaining only 129 total yards of total offense. The Raiders couldn’t run the ball. Lamont Jordan was outrushed by Young Hug. I don’t know if Jordan can keep his job because he cannot passblock to save his life. With that being said, I would take Jordan to pass block to save my life over Bob Gallery aka Undertaker aka Waste of Space! This thing is listed at 6’7” 325 pounds, now I don’t doubt Merriman is strong but he went right through Gallery on every pass rush! The saddest thing is that the Raiders took Gallery with the 2nd pick of the 2004 draft. Second! That means that could have drafted Larry Fitzgerald, Phil Rivers, Sean Taylor, Kellen Winslow, Roy Williams, DeAngelo Hall, Ben Roethlisberger, and Jon Vilma just to name a few. Gallery, my only advice to you is to cheat. I am not sure what you need to do but it needs to be something and fast if you want to continue playing in the NFL. Aaron Brooks looked like a middle schooler dropping back in the pocket. He held the ball entirely too long he didn’t even try after halftime. But I don’t know if I can blame him. I also don’t blame Jerry Porter for demanding the Gay-ders trade him. I feel sorry for Moss as he is miserable with this poopy team. Since I am ripping on the offense I want to give equal time to telling you how sorry the Raider defense was too. LT topped 100 yards rushing in the second quarter! The announcers tried to say the Raiders were doing well towards the end of the game as they stopped the Chargers on a few drives but the Chargers knew they had the game sewed up at half time. They started running the clock down in the third quarter! The Chargers ran the ball on 48 of 59 plays, including about 8 HB dives to Michael Turner in a row at the end. Sean Salisbury might have summed it up best when he said that the Raiders couldn’t qualify for a BCS bowl right now. The Raiders are 2-17 against the AFC West their last games.
As for the Chargers, Merriman is a BEAST! He had 3 of the Chargers 9 sacks. We all know LT is a king as I mentioned earlier he was done by half time with already a hundred yards. At the beginning of the game I believe they fed LT about 13 times of the first 15 plays. Hey if you’ve got the biggest cannon, you shoot it. Anyway, if you have a head coach or a defense or any player for that matter that goes up against the Raiders, play them that week in fantasy football. I promise everyone will produce and look good going against Oakland.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish I would have gone over there to watch the game. Too sad.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

why the heck are you up so early? but you gain fame for adding "Silva Sportz" to your list of websites you check immediately upon waking.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

my error has been corrected, sorry for that. I guess I was sleepy on that one.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home