Sunday, October 08, 2006

Public Apology to Bill Maas


Did you know there is an entire website dedicated to Fox Sports announcer Bill Maas? Actually the site is dedicated to how crappy a football announcer he is and it has some hilarious, original sayings that only Bill Maas could come up with. For example "Those neck stingers sting!" (actually said on live television) The site is No Maas and you have to read some of the things this guy actually says during broadcasts. One recent comment of Maas' that really caught my attention was when Bill said after Larry Fitzgerald made a nice catch, "His hands are like cobras." Huh????? At first I thought to myself, "I have no idea what Maas could possiby be talking about. Saying someone's hands are like cobras doesn't make any sense at all." Then I remembered this.









I stand corrected Bill. You make perfect sense to me.

His Hands are Like Cobras! (No Maas!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too ill....

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home