Friday, October 06, 2006

As If You Needed Another Reason to Hate Philly

Matt Mosley’s Cowboys Blog has a post that features an article written by a Philadelphia writer. This guy basically trashed the Cowboys and the city of Dallas and the whole state of Texas. I encourage you to e-mail the writer or call him and let him know what you think of his article. The bum’s name is Will Bunch and you can reach him at his email bunchw@phillynews.com or call him up at 215-854-2957. I’m interested to see what he writes after the Cowboys punk his iggles Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I called him and left him voicmail
that said and I quote, "Hey Will Bunch this is Situ from Abilene,TX. I read your article where you trashed Texas and I just want to say, you're a bum and the Cowboys are gonna kick Philly's butt on Sunday." I know going with kick butt sounds pretty wussy, but anyone who thinks I am a wuss, including Will Bunch can say it to my 6'1" 350 face. (not that my face itself is that big, but the whole body it's attached to is and it loves to beat on Texas haters)

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur clearly 370.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home