Tuesday, August 01, 2006

News and Notes - UFC Edition

The cast for the Ultimate Fighter 4 has been released here. I do not know any of the men listed, with the exception of Charles McCarthy, who many still believe to be big John's son. I also checked UFC's roster and Pride's roster and couldn't find any of them there. Maybe if I see the guys, I would recognize someone, but I believe most are scrubs. If you know any of the fighters, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The special twist to season four is the winning middleweight and welterweight fighters are both guaranteed a title fight. Check this out. I don't think Hughes and Franklin have anything to worry about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UFC could come to Texas in early 2007. More here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Pete (in Frankenstein voice) I have no idea what you are tawking about... all the links work fine! I think somebody doesn't know how to use a 'puter.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home