Monday, October 02, 2006

Haynesworth is weak!!!


If you haven’t heard by now, Al Haynesworth is a pussy. He stomped Andre Gurode face twice and then tried to argue that he didn’t, then threw his helmet and was ejected from the game Sun.

Afterwards, Haynesworth said "I apologize to Andre. What I did was disgusting. It's something that should never happen. I mean, I'm not a dirty player. I don't play dirty. I have respect for the game. What I feel like is I disgraced the game, disgraced my team and disgraced my last name."

All I have too say is “Al Haynesworth, you’re such a disease." Andre Gurode is a warrior though. The king said, "This vision was kind of blurry in my left eye," he said. "If it was clear, I would have tried to come back in to play."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Yes, Haynesworth you are digusting. You did play dirty and you're gay. You did disgrace your team. Gain a pair and use your talent to punk people on the field, not your fat ass.

8:29 AM  
Blogger pete silva said...

thats cute sarah thinks AH has talent!

9:03 AM  
Blogger pete silva said...

haynesworth has been suspended 5 games

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home