Saturday, September 09, 2006

Our Picks

Pete's Pick:

I think the Texas D will shut down Ted Ginn and co. Ohio States defense just isn't good enough to hang with Jamal Charles, Limas Sweeed, Billy Pittman and crew. I say Texas wins 28-17.

Phil's Pick:

Well Ohio State seemed to struggle last week with Garrett Wolfe. So I think, Jamal Charles can have a field day. Also, Gene Chizik's D should be able to contain Troy Smith. And I dont see Teddy Ginn geting behind the Texas D.
Texas wins 31-20.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Albert said...

See that rainbow, Mike do me on it.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Phil Silva said...

in tha words of the peacemakers; i was wrong, i was wrong, i admit i was wrong.

8:27 PM  
Blogger pete silva said...

well i meant to say troy smith would shred UT, UT offense would be shut down, and they would look sucky.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home