Thursday, July 27, 2006

Look-Alike??


Recently in the news there has been a story about a man filing an $862 million lawsuit against Michael Jordan and Nike chairman Phil Knight for defamation, permanent injury, emotional pain, and suffering. Now I know you’re asking yourself, “ What in the world did His Airness do to this poor fella? ” Well the answer to your question is the 5-time NBA Most Valuable Player did nothing at all besides look like him. Yes he LOOKED LIKE HIM! Although this story is almost unbelievable, Allen Heckard, a 51 year old bus driver from Oregon, claims that his life has been ruined because he looks like Mike. "Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan)," Heckard said.

#1 I may not be the biggest basketball fan, but I would NEVER mistake the greatest player ever for a bus driver who is 6 inches shorter than he is.

#2 If anyone thought that I looked like Mike, I would be out on the town with a new date every weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Situ said...

Allen Heckard was great in Space Jam

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany_Hill said...

Hey_its_Tiff_I_really_like_the_site._yall_did_a_good_job!!!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home